Rent Rooms at 3866 Railway Ave.
Welcome to our Room Rentals page. Step one requires that prior to booking, you review the following information pertaining to policies, fees, and damage liability, and if in agreement, click the 'I AGREE, PROCEED' button at the bottom of the page:
- Publicity for the event is the responsibility of the renter.
- No advertising, announcements or other communications implying endorsement of the event by the Gallery will be permitted.
- Acceptance of the booking will be at the discretion of the Gallery Manager and Board of Directors. The Gallery reserves the right to refuse and cancel bookings.
- The Gallery will provide tables and chairs. All other supplies are the responsibility of the renter.
- Rooms must be left in the condition in which they were found.
- Matters concerning room rental policies and rates will be revisited and reconsidered at the discretion of the Gallery Board.
- Equipment and supplies for food and drink service are not provided by the Gallery
- Alcohol may be served provided prior approval of the Gallery Manager is obtained; proof of appropriate licensing is also required.
- Rates are per hour, with a two-hour minimum
- Once a booking is confirmed by the gallery, the party making the booking will be responsible for payment in full, 48 hours prior to the scheduled event. If payment is not received per the above, and/or the party responsible for the request does not show up for the event, this does not constitute a cancellation. The party who requested the space is still responsible for full payment of the space that was reserved for them.
- Fees are only refundable if cancellation is made within 24 hours of the booking. In the case of a repeat booking (say, every Thursday) cancellation is only permitted prior to the first event.
- All instances of repeat bookings must be paid in full, 48 hours prior to the first meeting.
- The person submitting the reservation form will be held responsible for all fees, deposits and damages.
DAMAGES AND LIABILITIES
- The Smithers Art Gallery at their discretion reserves the right to request evidence of liability insurance coverage from the user if deemed appropriate for the use of the facility.
- The Gallery is not responsible for the loss of, or damage to, any equipment or materials owned or rented by an individual, group or organization using its meeting rooms. Any individual, group or organization using the meeting rooms shall be held responsible for any loss or willful or accidental damage to the gallery building, grounds, collections, or equipment caused by the group or organization, its members or those attending the program.
- If you agree with the above, click the button below and proceed to STEP 2 :