Membership renewals are now due for May 2012 - April 2013
Why become a Member of the Smithers Art Gallery?
The Art Gallery needs your support to remain the pre-eminent visual arts facility in the Bulkley Valley, showcasing the work of local and regional artists since 1971. The Gallery is almost entirely volunteer-run, and operates solely on grants and donations from the public.
Your membership fees go directly to fund art exhibits, workshops, classes, kids' art camps and to building a vibrant arts community here in northwest BC. As a member, you can look forward to the following benefits:
- Discounts on Gallery art workshops, classes, and events.
- Reciprocal membership benefits and discounts at 27 participating art galleries and museums in BC, Alberta, Yukon, Ontario, and the USA (see Reciprocal Membership brochure attached below)
- Receiving our bi-monthly newsletter What's Up in the Gallery and special member bulletins and reminders of upcoming shows and events.
- Being listed in the Artist Directory on our website - a well-used resource for people looking for artists!
- Exhibiting work in the Gallery at a reduced commission rate
- Exhibiting in the bi-annual Members' Show
- Eligibility to take advantage of the Gallery's Payment Plan for the purchase of artwork
- A vote at the AGM
- Discounts at select Smithers' merchants and restaurants:
The Annual Membership fee is still only $25.
Download a Membership Form from the link below. Please fill out the form and
drop it off with payment at the Gallery, mail it to Box 122 Smithers, BC, V0J 2N0, or come by the Gallery in person during our open hours. Payment can be made by cash, cheque, credit, or debit.
Thank you for your support!
|Membership form.doc||210.5 KB|
|Reciprocal Membership Participating Organisations.doc||300 KB|